AOL email platform is known to provide secured services for your email wherever you are. It doesn’t matter where you are and what time you are accessing emails the AOL mail login provides you a secured and safe platform. It works within intact security norms to protect your data and the information you are putting across to share via AOL. There are certain features that clearly make AOL stand alone from the rest in the same business.
If you are new to use the AOL services, then this article will surely help you to find out how AOL mail enables the users to customize the experience with a variety of features including managing your AOL calendar, creating and using the folders, and organizing your mail and much more.
The AOL mail has multiple features that will help you to organize, customizing, and using the mail. Through this article, you will get the instructions to avail and use the AOL multiple features. So, let us get started!
Some of the basic AOL mail has to offer you
As we have already described in brief that there are certain features that are offered by AOL mail which make the AOL standalone from the rest of the email service providers, well here are features are elaborated in this section:
Feature 1: Resize panels in AOL mail
Every panel is AOL Mail that is customizable so that you can easily focus on is what is important to you. All you need is to drag the panel so that they are of the perfect size of what you wish to have. If you wish to resize panels in AOL mail panels, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- Go to the line separating the panels.
- After this, you have to tap on the arrow that appears on-screen.
- Just drag the arrow so that the panel is the size you would like.
Feature 2: Using the calendar in the AOL mail account
All you need is to add the events, set up the reminders, and create the multi calendars in order to keep your work and personal life separate. In order to sync schedules and simplify event planning, subscribe in order to keep someone else’s calendar or share your own. Remember, the AOL calendar is only available on desktop web browsers. You have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to sign in to the AOL mail account.
- Now, tap on the “Calendar” option.
Feature 3: Deleting the messages in the AOL mail inbox
You need not worry about getting involved with unwanted emails. The AOL mail enables you to delete the unwanted messages or to recover ones that you have accidentally deleted. In order to delete the messages in the AOL mail inbox, then you have to follow the steps that are given below:
Deleting a single email
- For this, you have to open the folder or the inbox where you have the message.
- Tap in the box that is next to the message column that you wanted to get deleted.
- After this, you have to click on the “Delete” icon.
Deleting multiple emails
- First of all, you need to open the folder or Inbox where the message is visible.
- After this, you have to select the boxes that are next to the messages which you wish to delete.
- Tap on the “Delete” button.
Feature 4: Restoring the emails that you have deleted accidentally
There is a very useful feature which allows you to restore the emails that you have deleted accidentally. So, if you are also stuck with this issue and you need to restore the emails then you have to follow the steps:
Know Also >> How do I use Aol mail on a third-party email server?
- For this, you have to tap on the “Trash” folder.
- Now, select the message that you wish to restore.
- Just click on the “More” or tap on the “Move to Inbox” option.
Feature 5: Customize the list view in AOL mail
You can organize your AOL mail inbox so the messages are displayed in the way that works for you. There are these things you can customize many aspects of the mail, that clearly includes previewing pane, a reading pane, message spacing, option to highlight the messages, showing or hiding button labels, showing or hiding the sender names, and showing or hiding the column headers.
Feature 6: Organizing mails into the folders in the aol mail account
To organize the mails into the folders you need to create the new folder and delete the existing folder. Moreover, you have to rename an existing folder. In this section you will get the instructions to organize the emails into the folders in the AOL mail account. Here is the elaborated description how to use these features:
Create a new folder
- Tap on the “Plus” icon that is next to the “Folders” option.
- Just enter the folder’s name in the text box.
- After this, you have to click on the “Plus” icon to save the folder.
Delete an existing folder
- Click on the “Settings” icon under the “Folders” option.
- You have to tap on the “Delete” option.
- You will see a popup screen if the folder was not empty.
- Tap on the “Ok” option to confirm the deletion of emails.
- First of all, you have to tap on the “Settings” icon under the “Folders” option.
- Just enter the new name of the folder in the text box.
- After this, you need to enter the new name of the folder in the text box.
- Now, you have to tap on the “Save” option.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this topic, we hope that you are now clear with the use of AOL Mail Login features. However, if you are still unable to access it, then it is recommended to visit the official website and get assistance if you need to access the AOL mail features.